Upgrade: IMAP

I just upgraded to FC2 and for some reason it seems that all my IMAP server config disappeared. It's not in /etc/xinetd.d/imap and i cannot seem to start xinet.d with proper imformation. I beleive i copied and older IMAP file into xinet directory and restarted xinet without success. Is there somewhere i can download IMAP to install or any way to recover settings?

-Andrew