Need Fedora Live CD

I've been looking for a Fedora Live CD of some sort (i.e. a Red Hat version of Knoppix), and have had very little success. It is clear that there is no official product, and the unofficial ones seem lacking.

Re: ftp://ftp3.tnc.edu.tw/Fedora/live-cd/

Reviews/Comments on this Chinese Live CD seem to imply that it is difficult to get menus in English, impossible to run an English Mozilla.

For reference: I found this Live CD from this page:
http://knoppix.tnc.edu.tw/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?cid=5&lid=8

Beyond this, I've found nothing but small talk on message boards repeating a similar need. If there exists nothing like what I am looking for, are there other Red Hat derived Live CD's, running GNOME, that might interest me?

-Shy