Re: Cron errors - bash

No success. I'm still getting the error. I've enabled sendmail on my other FC1 box, and have the same error. This config is near stock (except for the seti line). Stumped.

Kevin F. Berrien wrote:

I didn't even notice the subject! Ok, I'm assuming my syntax is fine, as its exactly the same as others, however my cron.hourly dir is empty (must be stock FC1 - because I dind't touch this).

I've rem'ed out the hourly line until I actually use it. I'm guessing this will do it, thanks Alex.