Re: Problems with X at bootup/startup

Ryan,

Ryan Nix wrote:
Hello,

Fedora Core 2 Final kicks serious tail. I hadn't had too much luck with the 3 previous betas. I'm still having some difficulty with configuring X, however, on my Dell Latitude C800. I have a generic LCD configuration that seems to work.

How can I get X.org to start automatically?

If you have your X configuration set up correctly, you just need to change your /etc/inittab.

id:5:initdefault:
   ^

Next time you boot up your fedora box it should come up in
graphical mode.

Alex