kickstart via grub

ok, so i'm doing manual installations after booting via grub to the
installer (copying vmlinuz and initrd.img from the isolinux dir), but i
want to be able to specify the kickstart file i use, and i want it to be
pulled via http.    i've found a few sites that tell me what to do, but
kickstart always says that it's an illegal syntax and walks me through the
steps.

anyone know of a good kickstart ref?  redhat's for 9 has nothing, and all
the kickstart sites i've googled to are outdated and don't reference http
ks config files.

-d

+( duncan brown : duncanbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx )+
+(  linux works for me : www.linuxadvocate.net  )+

Understatement of the century:
"Hello everybody out there using minix - I'm doing
a (free) operating system (just a hobby, won't be
big and professional like gnu) for 386(486) AT
clones"
         - Linus Torvalds, August 1991