Re: OT: Open Source version of MS Project?

Mark Haney wrote:
Kind of off topic, but since I work primarily in a Windoze shop, and I'm trying to get Linux in the door here I will need compatible tools for what we use here. Does any know of an open source Project Management tool like MS Project? It doesn't necessarily have to be Project compatible, just have similar functionality. Free would be good, but not a requirement either.

well, there is MrProject... but I'm not sure if it is any good. I believe it is included in FC1.