Re: nvidia and FC2

Ask NVIDIA, they're the only one entity who can help you.

Well I've poked about on their web site and forums as much as I can and not found anything. I could email them I suppose, but guessed they probably get lots on this issue so I wouldn't hold up much hope for a fast reply. I was hoping someone had some insider knowledge, or just more than me..