Re: OT: one for the newbies

> I know we all know the basics of pc maintenance.. but I was just
> informed about a website that might be of use to the newbies out there..
>
> http://www.datadocktorn.nu/us_frag1.php
>
> Hope it helps someone
>
> *grins and disappears with his toothbrush*

LOL!  My dad let a friend of his borrow a 16mm reel audio tape.  He told
the friend that "he would have to clean it first".  We thought all was
fine until we heard the fire trucks racing to his house.  Seems that after
he cleaned the tape, he tried to dry it in the oven.

--
Brian Millett
Enterprise Consulting Group  "Shifts in paradigms