Re: ntoskrnl.exe

Adam Voigt wrote:

On Tue, 2004-05-18 at 12:56, Jeff Vian wrote:

Adam Voigt wrote:

Actually when you install Windows 2000, it gives you the choice of
whether you'd like NTFS or FAT32.

I know that is true with XP, but I have not seen that option in 2K :-(

I will check that with a test install.

Feel free, I've done what must be over 50 fresh installs of Win2k, and
I'm sure it's there. If you need help finding it, let me know.

No problem, I had only done one prior install of 2K. Most have been XP and before that Win98.
I just tried it and sure enough it is plain as day when going into the install. :-) Guess I need to use all the different versions more so I am not quite so uninformed. (I did not remember that choice in the prior install) ;-)
Thanks for the information.