Re: Not booting from cdrom

hi,

which fedora core release ?
i hope _not_ "fedora core test 1.9x."
can you try to boot from the cd #1 on an other (newer) pc ?

Are you able to boot from any bootable CD (e.g., the RH7 install disk)? Have you checked that the CDs are actually bootable? Did you download the .iso files and burn them correctly? (If they're not burned correctly, you'll just see the .iso file on the disk and they won't be bootable (that's what happened to me when I first tried burning the Fedora .iso's).

I'm kinda new to installing linux on my computer... So I downloaded fedora and put it on a disc. THen I put it in my computer and rebooted, but it will not boot from the cdrom. I currently have redhat 7 installedwhich installed fine when I put it on. Anyone know what I need to do?