Re: FC2 BitTorrent URL's

Florian Sievert wrote:

i don't know what you people are complaining about, i've been running it
since friday evening... all you really have to do is probe the mirrors
listed on the fedora.redhat.com site.  found mine in 15 minutes.

=]

*g* Maybe some are really looking forward to get the long awaited piece of software over the official server? Yeah, I know damn maxims ;)
But I am really asking myself also about the sense to wait with the release over Bittorrent. Don't see a reason why the torrent shall not be spead a little bit until the official servers are annoucing. I think this way it could save a lot of bandwith on the servers.
However even if I read at slashdot today about the "leaked" version, I am waiting till tomorrow to join the torrent. (Damn maxims) ;)

Ce,
Florian

Get it... Got it... Good!

Left torrent run for a couple extra hours.

Time to home and roast up a DVD. :-)