Re: sendmail milter for fc1?

Spam and virus scanning is pretty trivial using the postfix system, many
great howtos on it and soon to be a very good rpm based instruction set
starting from the ground up.

Good because after a week of frustration, I finally turned on the machine with no SPAM checking, I read everything I could find. All I wanted was SpamAssassin to check all incoming system wide e-mails and throw SPAM away or put it in a folder but throw away was fine. I could make it work for a individual user if they checked mail locally using Pine or Elm but my users check mail with either POP or Webmail. Looking forward to a ground up instruction set.

Mike