Re: Problems getting 2 NICs to work.

I use static. I'm using the gui interface for configuration and in the past have tried to get DHCP to work so that is probably a remnant but DHCP is not currently active on any of the interfaces. It's getting the hostname infomation from the hostname section of the greyed out DHCP information. I've manually removed that from the ifcfg-eth files and the problem persists.

++ Kevin Kimmell + kevin_AT_dynamictrend.com + Dynamic Trend, Inc. ++