iptables and tftp

Hello,

I am running FC1 with iptables and want to get my machine behind eth1 (LAN) to be able to use tftp to obtain it's innitial program image. However, when I do a tcpdump on the eth0 (WAN) I cannot see any packets flowing, whilst I can see packets coming in at eth1 (LAN) with the tftp request.

For you info, other applications such as ssh, and http are NAT'ed no problem through this machine.

Any ideas, pointers? Does iptables need a separate tftp configuration maybe?
Any help is appreciated, I am really lost at the moment ;-)

Christiaan de Vries
AT&T Business EMEA
(Yes, I am a beginner!)