From: John Fleming Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 8:06 AM
To: Chalonec Roger
Subject: Re: Heresy Help

I know this may sound like heresy to lots of Linux/Fedora folks but has anyone ever been able to support Microsoft FrontPage extensions on

a Fedora Apache web server?

I don't think that's heresy.  Much of the web is powered by Linux, and
there are aa lot of Front Pge Server Extensions in use out there.  I'm
not doing this currently, but I am exquisitely interested in the details
of how to get it going.  I am running Apache now, but I'd like to get
the extensions going.

Please keep the list informed, or if you don't mind, keep me personally
in mind as you progress.

Thanks - John in Indiana