exchange replacement

Hey guys.. quick query..

I read about 6 months ago of a project which was aimed at creating a replacement for MS Exchange Server.. that still used Outlook as a frontend but the backend was linux based and open source..

The project was at: http://oser.sourceforge.net/

I’ve just looked at it again but there doesn’t seem to have been much progress with it.. it does have a release but it’s the standard Courier/SSL Postfix and web interface.. nothing new and pretty much what I’m running now..

My question is if anyone knows of any *other* projects that are on the go that incorporate more of Exchanges functionality.. shared diaries etc..

Just a query as this seems to be something that would be of interest to a few of my customers..

Cheers

Craig