Re: Start ppp0 from command line?

Coume - Lubox.com wrote:

Hello,

is it possible to start my ppp0 connexion from a command line?
Usually, I start it with network device control but i'd lfind convenient to start it from with a command line...

My ppp0 is an adsl connexion, I don't know if it is something important to know to answer :)

Regards,
Ludo
http://www.lubox.com - http://forum.lubox.com
Email Services, How-To (Linux,PHP,...), Freeware...
Come have a look, and you can even drop a msg on the forum!

ifup ppp0

Either as root, or if the configuration includes "USERCTL=yes" any user can do it.

  Chris Johnson, RHCE #807000448202021