Re: clamav-milter problems

Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak wrote:

I've been trying to install clamav-milter from the fedora.us stable repo, but I'm not having much success. I've added:

INPUT_MAIL_FILTER(`clamav', `S=local:/var/run/clamav-milter/clamav.sock,
F=, T=S:4m;R:4m')dnl

to the sendmail M4 file (and rebuilt sendmail.cf, and restarted sendmail, and started the two clam services), but no messages ever seem to get processed by clamav-milter. The clamav headers are not added. The clamav-milter logs show that it has started, but no messages and processed. I don't see any errors in any logs, though.

For some reason, sendmail seems to be ignoring the milter. Any suggestions why that would happen?

Is Fedora Sendmail built with milter support?

Does the above-mentioned socket exist?

Can you tail your sendmail log when you start sendmail, and attach the resulting snippet to a post?

Jeremy