Re: Backup soution to another server

Hi,

> > I'm looking for an Opensource solution which can
> allow
> > me to backup various servers I have to another
> server
> > (the others servers disks) while allowing me to
> store
> > full and incremental backups, browse the files
> that
> > were backed up etc.
> >
> > Basically, a normal tape backup system but without
> > tapes while keeping the backed up files on the
> other
> > servers disks in a highly compressed format.
> >
> > Anyone know of anything like this out there?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Michael.
> >
> http://www.bacula.org/

Thanks for this, I'm surprised this product is so
powerful. But reading the web pages and features
document, I couldn't ascertain whether it does backups
to the servers actual disks, it makes plenty of
references to Tape drives and Tape loaders (which I
don't want) but nothing to clearly say "bacula will
backup data *to* a servers disks".

Can you please confirm it dos do this.

Thankyou.

Michael.