Re: Qos/TrafficShaping(on Shorewall) Howto available for Web-viewing

Ow Mun Heng wrote:

That method of capping? Hmm.. so it would seem that even the
ISPs do this. I thought they used stuffs from cisco etc.

Some do. I used to work on the support section of the computer science department in the university where I study. There is also the organ which was the first point of access to the internet in our region. All the clients there have their speed capped using the builtin functions on some of the routers (most of them are from Cisco)...

--
Pedro Macedo