Re: [OT] webserver ?

On Mon, 2004-05-03 at 14:36, Tom 'Needs A Hat' Mitchell wrote:
> I think, for the rewrite to trigger you also need a DNS entry or your web server will
> never see the request to act on it.
>
> Try to see if the firm giving you the suggestion follows their own
> advice.  ;-)  if not ask them why not.

absolutely  :-)  i had already taken that into consideration on my end,
for the mistyped domains, i just think its somewhat silly and a vain effort
but one of the BETTER suggestions they came up with was instead of serving
all dynamically generated python pages, pick the top 25 and make them static
so robots could properly spider the site.

Thanks all for the suggestions and support  :-)

Michael Weiner