Redhat Support Sucks!!!!

Just a quick note to let people on this list know.  Stay with Fedora!
Don't install RedHat!

I had a customer that just needed to feel good by purchasing telephone
support, so I installed RedHat.  We had an issue with a driver, I called
RedHat and almost a month later have not heard back from them (even though
we purchased the 4 hour response contract).

Tell your customers that buying RedHat is not worth the cost.  The
support is better on this forum and it's free!

Keep up the good work guys.

Scott