Re: Old farts and new Linux

Just had to respond to this one. First post at that. I qualify as an
"old fart" and not the slightest bit offended. I'm 68, have four
boxes
up, including a laptop, with various flavors of mdk 10 and FC 1. Most
dual boot to w2k. Would be total linux if I could get Quicken to work
in wine but that's another issue. Love linux and will never go back
windows except as absolutely necessary. I'm certainly no expert but
learning fast.

Hey bj,

I just got Quicken 2002 Deluxe to work in wine (wine-20040309- 1rh73winehq) on my RH7.3 box. If you are interested, I can send you my config file.

At 45, I too would, no doubt, be referred to as an "old fart" by any college kid.

Steve