Re: upgrade fed 1 to fed 2

Alexander Dalloz wrote:

Am Fr, den 30.04.2004 schrieb Henri Girard um 18:46:

Hi :)
I would like to upgrade from internet (network) is that possible ?
and where ?
kind regards

Once Fedora Core 2 will be out and public available you just need to edit your up2date sources file or yum.conf to direct to the proper repository and you then can upgrade running up2date or yum. The Fedora project website has a page with a huge list of valid mirrors.

Alexander

Hello Alexander,
I use FC1. and I want to upgrade FC2. How can I change yum.conf.?

Thank you.......

--
Bülent Açikgöz
DBA & Sytem Administrator

Mobile: +90 532 5639505
Work : +90 312 2103810
Adress: ODTU MM Binasi 3.Kat No:320 Balgat/ANKARA/TURKIYE

There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated under the shield of law and in the name of justice.