Notebook problem

Hi!

I'd like to ask if you know something about the ECS G320 notebook's VGA problem because it's now impossible to use it with linux. It's ok with win 'cause it's "Designed for Windows XP" but i'd like to use it with Linux.

The problem appears when the graphical mode starts, so the machine freezes or in some cases I get a funky pictures. !!! But if the driver modul of the integrated VGA doesn't work than I get a beautiful picture and everything is OK except for video playback for example...

If anyone could help me, I'd really appriciate that.
Thank's!
Klár Tamás

Admin of kts.ath.cx