Re: FC1 on HP Servers

Hello guys,

I usually remain extremely quiet on these lists. I learn more from
reading and applying some of the suggestions I see.

The HP server > Fedora server question triggers questions on my part. I
have only created a fedora "server" from a client machine.

See: http://banther-trx.homeunix.com/fedora/

How well does Fedora install on a true "server" box? What has been your
experiences with it? What are your suggestions in hardware? What about
file systems like Reiser?

Troy

--
troy banther - fedora core linux user