Printing Errors

I realize that I have asked this question before but I am getting
problems with print jobs coming from my samba system printing out extra
pages with one of the pages having the following:

ERROR: timeout
OFFENDING COMMAND: timeout

STACK:

>From my notes I make sure that I had samba set for use client driver =
yes but it still is giving me this error message.  Anything else I can
check for?

TIA.