RE: Taming the mailing lists

<snip> entire previous babble <snip>

"Wow! Just wow!"

I decided from the first post to leave this thread alone for the week to
see where it went. I'll say it again, "Wow!"

I think that a good look at the divergence of topic in this thread is an
excellent illustration of what kind of taming this list might need.

While there were numerous posts that were on-topic, with several good
suggestions, there were far more that were little other than
passive-aggressive ranting. Plus, I think I counted three separate,
off-topic arguments.

Has it occurred to anyone else that maybe this should be a moderated
list?

Eric Diamond
eDiamond Networking & Security
303-246-9555