Re: Hugh's long sig was ->Re: Looking for WINE

Hugh Foster wrote:

His domain is servisair.com so I presume abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx will be glad

to receive your complaint. If not, you might want to look through the
website for a Customer Service e-mail address and go from there.<<

Why not talk to me directly, as the email administrator for Servisair I am
the droids you're looking for?

Seriously, I don't want to cause trouble, and I did say when first pecked
that I'd have a look and see if I could do something about it. I'm grateful
to this list for the help it's been and will do my best to fit in properly.

But I won't roll over and be flamed either :)

No one has flamed you (yet), but your response when this was first mentioned was "kiss off" and "I will do what I want" (or words to that effect). Your attitude at that time was much less than friendly.

Seriously, if you must use your work email account for a mailing list, please at least make it so that we do not have to see almost 20 lines of signature for a <5 line post.

Also, as has been mentioned, since your signature so blatantly says the content is meant only for the addressee, it is not really a good signature for use on a world readable and archived mailing list.

(this one is much better, thanks) :-)