Re: Installation of Red Hat

William Hooper said:

> duncan brown said:
>> ...could you kindly tell me where the [RULE] isos
>> are?  the link on your site doesn't work, and a google for the iso
>> name turns up nothing but complaints about the iso being missing.
>
> Did you try the mailing list?
>
> http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/rule-list/2004-03/msg00072.html

when is that going to be taken off of a dynamic ip and put on a full time
server?  do you want/need a 24/7 mirror?  i could host it on my site.

-d

-+(duncan brown
-+(duncanbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-+(http://www.linuxadvocate.net

Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving wordy
evidence of the fact.
                -- George Eliot