RE: signature.asc files

> so it's your problem. don't use signed/encrypted messaging :)
>
> > there is also the isssue of compatibility
> > between gpg and different versions of ms windows pgp clients.
>
> There are RFCs and OpenPGP is a standard, no? Why not complain to the
> proprietary or incompatible clients?

This is starting to sound like a flame about to spark. Most of the people
will not verify gpg signatures, most of the people does not use pgp/gpg.
RFC's are guidelines, not standards. I have not seeing any software out
there that adheres 100% to the RFC's, there are always relaxed
interpretations.

I would recommend not to use gpg signed messages on the lists, unless it is
something of such vital importance that verifying the sender is a must (not
a should). But that is my opinion. I do not mind stripping the gpg/pgp
attachments at all. It is done automatically for me, so not worries there.

Cheers,

--
David Collantes - College of Business Administration, UCF - (407)823-3418
Please do not forward, Cc or Bcc this email to anyone without my consent.