Appology for Thread hijacking

All:

I think that myself and a few others have been inadvertantly guilty of this as it isn't too obvious from the instructions that are received and online that if we reply to a received message and change the subject line a new thread is not created.

I had not seen a FAQ or other document on posting etiquette and the effects on just replying as above.  It is not always obvious how the list works.

Anyway, for myself and possibly others we are sorry, and will try to behave. :)
  Dave