My Howto QoS/Trafficshaping - Wondershaper+Shorewall

Guys/Gals,

	I've prepared a simple writeup on how to implement
QoS/Trafficshaping using Shorewall and a Hacked Version of
Wondershaper-1.1a. After searching through the net for 1+ month,
I finally found a solution to my bandwidth hog problem.

However, due to the fact that I do not have a personal Webpage
I am offering anyone who's interested this document in a 'per-request'
basis. Also will appreciate anyone scrutinising and correcting any errors
in the document.

I have the writeup in OOo .swz format and .pdf format.

Until I locate a website willing to put it up.. That's what it'll be.

Cheers,
OW