Broken RPM install through Up2date

The other night, while trying to update one of the OpenOffice.org
packages through Up2date, the install process crashed halfway through
one of the packages.  I didn't think at the time that this would be a
serious problem, since I'd just start up up2date again and download the
package again.

That didn't happen though.  When I booted up up2date again, the package
which had bombed is no longer available for download (it says the
package is up to date).  How can I make sure that I actually *do* have
the right package?

--
Richard S. Crawford / http://www.mossroot.com
AIM: Buffalo2K / ICQ: 11646404 / Y!: rscrawford