can't boot FC2 test2 for install

Greetings;

I found the boot.iso image on FC2 Test2 disk1 and put that on a cdrw
by itself, and it boots.

Unforch, the opening 2-3 screens is as far as I can get as it insists
on loading a driver for my scsi card, and I think the cdrom too but
the messages aren't that informative.  The cdrom is a 12x Creative,
and is addressed as /dev/hdc in my present 2.6.5-mm6 boot.

My scsi card is an advansys ABP-930U, a decent card I'm not about to
spend $100+ to replace with an adaptec (spit) that is its equal.
Obviously there isn't a driver for it in the boot.iso.

So at this point, I'm faced with either a no install, or to simply
mount the disks in order, cd to the RPMS dirs and do an "rpm -Uvh
*.rpm", which somehow seems a bit like playing russian roulette with
a fully loaded weapon.

How should I proceed?  Can I start the whole thing with the autoexec
script on disk1?  If so, howto exec it correctly?  It doesn't offer
to be run when mounting the disk, and dbl-clicking on it simply
brings it up in a shell as text (if I'm in X, using konquerer).

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)