Re:Mounting windows HDD

Hi Chris

Tou mount a VFAT partion on linux use:
mount -t vfat /dev/hda1 /mnt/windows

Replace /dev/hda1 with appropriate partion and /mnt/windows with the
directory where your desire to mount your windows partion.

Linux uses a different convention than Windows for describing disk
partitions.For example: /dev/hda1 and /dev/hda2 are the first and
second partions of the first IDE drive. While /dev/sdb2 is the second
partition of the second SCSI drive.

For more information on filesystems please visit the Linux Filesystems HOWTO:
http://en.tldp.org/HOWTO/Filesystems-HOWTO.html

Regards
Richard Wooding
http://blog.camara.co.za