Re: NFS Mounts

On Fri, 2004-04-23 at 16:26, Dan Weisenstein wrote:

> Chris Garringer wrote:
> > The server should have the client in /etc/hosts.

What does your exports look like here is mine.

/                 192.168.14.5(rw) # ,no_subtree_check,no_root_squash)
/home             192.168.14.5(rw)
/archive          192.168.14.5(rw)

and:

# hosts.allow   This file describes the names of the hosts which are
#               allowed to use the local INET services, as decided
#               by the '/usr/sbin/tcpd' server.
#

192.168.12.5   all

What do these files look like on your system?

--
jludwig <wralphie@xxxxxxxxxxx>