Re: What Java?

Emiliano Brunetti wrote:

Hi guys,

i am using sun's rpm but i am having lots of problems. Anything in java
is extremely slow, and some apps crash continously. Namely, icq in java.

So now i wonder if you have some other java implementation to recommend.
I'd like to try something else.

Thanks

E.

I use Suns java on Fedora and it runs like a champ. What applications are you tring to run? I run a full blown development environment and don't have any issues. I find it runs better on Fedora than on my WindowsXP box. Netbeans 3.6 and JBuilder X. Maybe the applications you have downloaded just aren't good ones. You can download IBM vm from their web site. There is also Blackdown.

Wade