Re: Dual head AGP video card recommendations

Doug Stewart wrote:
Polashek, Matthew wrote:

I am looking into getting going with a dual head video set up. Anyone have
any recommendations that include the phrase "really easy to set up and use?"

Thanks!

Matthew

If you were not an intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies.

Get a GeForce 4 4600 or GeForce 5700. VERY easy to set up and they work great.

Errrm, that second one should be "GeForce FX 5700".

And the install is dead easy: download the nVidia installer and run it as root, then edit /etc/X11/XF86config to reflect "nvidia" instead of "nv". If you want instructions on dualhead mode, search nVidia's docs for "TwinView".

--
Doug Stewart