HaM Modem 5628D-L .B Chipset

Greetings:
I need some help in setting up the above Modem, I need either the link to were I can find a driver set or a simple step by step way of setting it up.
From my searches I have found the source code on the Intel Web site but can not get it to work.

I had the Modem working with my Mandrake setup and do not really wish to buy a new modem.
Thanks Stuart

PS When I said a simple set of steps I am happy to use the terminal, I know that if I stuff up big time it takes less than an hour to re install Fedora. I just need all the key strokes. With Mandrake I left it very much alone, now I need to get under the hood