Re: Some problems getting started

i'm not sure that's what he was getting at.  alot of programs are not
included with fedora because of license or legal issues.  that's what's so
great about the vast amount of repositories and the ease of setting them
up.  the work of a few can benefit the many.   he may have been confused
as to why he had to take the extra steps to get pine instead of just
having it installed by default.

-d