RE: Q: What is containment action after Virus is found

On Mon, 2004-04-12 at 12:27, Ow Mun Heng wrote:

[snip]
> > > Currently looking into how to get it implemented. If you've got any
> > > tutorial/howto's etc, it would be appreciated.
> >
> > Ron Goulard just posted a link to a ClamAV HOWTO he wrote. See
> > http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2004-April/msg01934.html
>
> Yeah.. I saw it.. Skimming through, there isn't any references towards
> getting clamav to work with SAMBA shares.

Well then, please email the author (ron AT techville DOT org) and
express your suggestion to add this. He welcomes (and urges) that people
provide any feedback to the document.

Regards,
-Matt
--
mhelios - www.fedoraforum.org
Registered Linux User #348963 / counter.li.org