Re: FC1 and Pine

It would appear that on Apr 11, Alexander Dalloz did say:

> http://dag.wieers.com/packages/pine/

Is there much dif between going to:
http://dag.wieers.com/packages/pine/
and looking for the FC1 rpm,
Or going to:
http://dag.freshrpms.net/fedora/1/en/i386/dag/RPMS/
And looking for the pine rpm,
Or going to:
http://dag.freshrpms.net/redhat/fc1/en/i386/dag/RPMS/
And looking for the pine rpm?

Note: I found a yum.conf example that added dag to my yum repositories.
And apart from using the variables $releasever $basearch for the "1" and
"i386" (and stopped one dir level up so yum can find both the rpms and
the headers...) this yum.conf used the 3rd option. Which IS still valid.
But I've noticed the existence of the 2nd path and suspect that I might
be better off pointing yum at fedora/$releasever rather than staying with
redhat/fc$releasever...

I suspect, but don't really know, that the rpms come from
dag.wieers, and the freshrpm pages are (2 seperate?) mirrors. and if one
was down, the other might still be up? But what do I know?