A choice?

From: "Christopher K. Johnson" <ckjohnson@xxxxxxx>

>>Switch to the command line on a virtual terminal during install and >>run fdisk at the appropriate point.
>
>And that switching would be done via ctrl-alt-f2 since a prompt is
>available there, although other fn keys will switch to other consoles.

While I'm not the original person complaining about the fdisk, I do have to ask, what is the harm in having a button in the custom installer like we always have had up to Fedora that gives the person doing a custom install the option to choose between fdisk and disk druid?

While I'm at it, I'll also add my two cents on Fedora as a whole. I've noticed a real tendency with the Fedora group to have a "I don't use this feature, so nobody else should have it either" sentiment.

So far lilo has been removed presumably by the grub proponets based on the fact lilo hasn't been updated in forever, yet a check of their website today shows that a new version was released only yesterday. And now the only way to run fdisk is to switch consoles in the middle of the install instead of a button that's been there for as long as I can remember.

Allowing somebody a choice isn't going to kill anyone here. Isn't that one of the reasons why we all decided to run Linux in the first place?