Re: acpi and hp pavilion ze4630us

Jay Daniels wrote:

On another note, there is need to control the default route when I disconnect the eth0 cable and use the modem. I use wvdial and everything works, but when it's disconnected, I always have to restart networking to get the proper default route back to my lan connection. Need a program to monitor the network devices for connections and automatically adjust the default route! And hey, what happened to the Gnome ppp dialer?

The files you want to look at are in /etc/ppp -> ip-down and ip-down.local

The later may need to be created by you.

--
Scott Burns
Mirrabooka Systems

Tel +61 7 3857 7899