Re: Is Linux always so frustating^

live4bacon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

In regards to making the switch, I wish I had done it sooner.  I purchased a new Dell with XP in Jan. and switched my old box over to Fedora and barely touch the XP machine.  I would like to switch it over to Linux as well (being that on the rare occasion that I find myself working on the XP box it usually crashes) but I think the hardware, specifically the video card, would not be compatible w/ Linux, and I like the fact that my XP box records TV (much like TiVo), however is someone could point me towards some literature into turning my linux box into a PVR I would be most appreciative.

Thanks,
JWP

I've had pretty good luck with Freevo so far: http://freevo.sourceforge.net/

-Ross