RE: Xcdroast says my ATAPI CD ROM should be simulated SCSI

On Thu, 2004-04-08 at 00:02, Chris A Czerwinski wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-04-07 at 05:00, Ow Mun Heng wrote:

It still ran fine for me, even though it came up with the message. Just
ignore it for now. It will still burn CD's ok. (And I haven't noticed
any performance issues, and seems to burn at the same speed as if the
emulation was enabled) It worked ok for me.

Wolf