Re: 100Mbps Ethernet Speed/Efficiency

Ow Mun Heng wrote:

SO.. I'm at a loss. What's the best method for measuring throughput?
I'm gonna try out the ttcp util mentioned by dalen. (but Until now, I've not

received a email response from them!!)

Ow,
I assume that your responce means that you tried getting ttcp from the link I provided but were unsuccessful. If this is the case, just get it from the fedora cd or website or a mirror. If you want, I can email you the rpm directly. I ran "yum install ttcp" to install it on my system. The link I gave previously was one I found from googling.

Thanks,

Dale