Re: smp on FC1

Michael Gargiullo wrote:

We haven't had a problem with dual AMD or even Dual Xeon systems with
the 2174 build.  On the rare occasion during boot, I have seen a hang at
enabling swap, but let's call that 1 out of 5 boots.

I've got server's everywhere running this kernel

It all seems to depend on how you set it up.. My server installs are fine with the FC SMP kernel but workstations hang regularly..

Later