Re: VNC Client

Gertjan Vinkesteijn wrote:

Richard McLarty wrote:

from a terminal session type "lokkit".

Chalonec Roger wrote:

I'm now using Shorewall. (www.shorewall.net) I've heard of Guarddog and a few others which is GUI based.

I'm comfy with SHorewall. So..

I could make the firewall.tar.gz available through vsftp, if I get that to work... sigh, no problem though But before that that time you could look at http://www.adsl4linux.nl for which I am founder and moderator, this is, alas, partly in dutch, not the firewall part though. The principal cvs developments came from my small computer in Amsterdam. Btw the firewall has been developed by Michael, an engineer from Delft Technical Universiteit, http://bovendelft.xs4all.nl

I could make this avaible throught ftp in Micro-Soft but then I need to setup a NMZ and IIS... weird and quite unsafe, so I do not want to do that. Now I am burning oggs, thus I am running commercial WinAmp for that, thus I need Win2000 foor, that is a good program for a few dollars, I hope them guys learn that they can get $$'s from Linux as well, we in Europe do our best.

--
Vink